Datus Senior High School
A Message from the Principal
Datus Senior High School was founded in 2000. The Senior High School of Datus has equipped numerous students with the necessary tools needed to become successful in all areas of professional assignments. The school is located in a very attractive setting in the heart of Tema, a suburb of Accra. With new ultra modern facilities , the school has achieved academic excellence throughout the years. The local community is very supportive of our school and encourages its young people to pursue education as a priority.
- Excellence – We are committed to excellence in our academia.
- Learning – Everything we do is focused on discovering, growing and improving our mental capacity.
- Integrity – We act with respect, dignity and fairness, demonstrating trustworthiness and responsibility.
- Belonging – Each student has the opportunity and support to succeed as a member of a just and equitable community.
- Partnerships – We create a network of local, regional and international support to build a strong sense of community.
To encourage intellectual diversity, risk taking, curiosity, creativity, independence of thought and effective learning habits within a supportive, innovation and ambitious learning environment. We instill good discipline and a lifelong love for learning.
Provide education to include the development and enhancement of a child’s spiritual life, an excellence in academics, a child’s well-being, their social development, and their sense of citizenship within a safe learning environment.
- Providing a solid foundation for transformational leadership through research, teaching and learning
- Enhancing the commitment of staff and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice and democratic citizenship
- Promoting effective and efficient management of the institution, and sustaining a caring, supportive climate for all and sundry.